Associate Research Scientist
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2122
Tel: (734) 764-1091
Fax: (734) 647-2106
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, 1995, University of Michigan
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, 1988, Kuwait University, Kuwait
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, 1985, Kuwait University, Kuwait
Honors and Awards:
- Second Prize, 1995 IEEE/AP-S International Symposium and USNC/URSI Radio Science Meeting Student Paper Competition, “A Technique for Measuring the Effective Propagation Constant of Dense Random Media,” by Adib Nashashibi and Kamal Sarabandi
- Senior member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Microwave and Millimeter-wave Radar Remote Sensing: Phenomenology and applications.
- Wave propagation through foliage and its impact on obscured target detection and wireless communications.
- Phenomenology of bistatic scattering from terrain.
- Design, construction, and calibration of coherent, polarimetric, instrumentation radars for outdoor experimentation
- High resolution, SAR imaging of complex target scenes,
- Advanced radar system concepts, such as MIMO radars and Chaotic radars.