The department is currently hiring faculty with specialties in a variety of areas, including Electromagnetics.
Areas of particular interest include:
- Electromagnetics for quantum information processing and Photonics
- Antennas and RF Front-end systems for NextG – massive MIMO, mm-wave and THz systems, metamaterial/metasurface technologies.
- Electromagnetics for artificial intelligence and neuromorphic computing and sensing systems.
- Remote sensing and space exploration technology
- Plasma Science and Technology
- EM in Biomedical Research, Bioelectromagnetics
For additional information, and to apply for a position, please visit the department’s Faculty Hiring page.